Modules : Cash Cycle >> Foreign currency|
The Arrow Foreign Currency option, provides the ability to enter purchase
orders, creditors invoices, sales orders, debtor invoices and credit notes
in a foreign currency.|
Back to Top
- Each debtor and creditor may have nominated a default foreign currency code.
- To provide flexability, a default foreign currency rate may be maintained daily or at a frequency that suits your individual requirements.
- In addition to this default currency rate, during transaction entry, this currency rate may be overriden providing a transaction "currency rate".
- Reports such as the debtors and creditors trial balance reports, can be printed using either the "default rate" or "transaction rate".
- Optionally when printing debtors statements or creditors remittance a currency code can be selected.
- On-screen inquiries display the Australian dollar value and foreign currency value.
ARROW and the ARROW logo are registered ® trade marks of Arrow Research Corporation
Copyright © 2015 Federation International Pty Ltd All rights reserved.
Phone: (03) 9431-0000 Fax: (03) 9431-2799 Freecall: 1 800 4 ARROW