|Modules : Financials >> Fixed assets|
The Fixed Assets module easily maintains accurate and
timely balances on assets calculating both book and tax
values. Providing complete movement and history of assets
including depreciation calculations, reevaluations, disposals
and asset transfers.|
The Fixed Assets module integrates to all of the following
Arrow modules: Creditors, Job Costing, Purchase Orders
and General Ledger.
Fixed assets features include:-
Fixed asset reports include:-
- Both book and tax value for assets can optionally be
- Assets can be categorized by asset type and location.
- Ability to create new assets from existing asset details.
- Depreciation methods include diminishing, straight line
or prime cost.
- Flexibility in frequency of depreciation calculation,
options include, daily, monthly, quarterly, six monthly
- Ability to revalue or write-off assets.
- Assets can be partially or totally transferred.
- Purchase of new assets can either be entered via
Purchase Orders, Creditors or directly entered via the
Fixed Assets module.
- A private usage percentage can be entered for each
- Depreciation expense can be posted to Job Costing, for
equipment used in Job Costing.
- Provides the ability for multiple general ledger posting
accounts based on asset type and location.
- The processing of depreciation can be selected by
asset code, asset type or asset location.
Fixed assets file definitions:-
- Fixed Assets details.
- Fixed Assets ledger.
- Transaction list.
- Depreciation schedule.
- Movement report.
- Deferred tax list.
- Private usage report.
- Maintenance due report.
- Insurance report.
- Exception report.
- Stocktake report.
- Fixed asset labels.
How the fixed asset module
- Asset code 10 characters
- Asset description 2 lines of 30 characters
- Asset type 2 characters
- Asset location 2 characters
- Serial number 20 characters
- Provides the ability to easily calculate depreciation
- Maintains accurate and timely balances on assets
including book and tax values,
- Provides complete history on movement of assets
including, reevaluations, disposals and asset transfers.
- Seamless integration between modules, no double
entry of transactions when purchasing assets, details
integrate via Purchase Orders or Creditors.
ARROW and the ARROW logo are registered ® trade marks of Arrow Research Corporation
Copyright © 2015 Federation International Pty Ltd All rights reserved.
Phone: (03) 9431-0000 Fax: (03) 9431-2799 Freecall: 1 800 4 ARROW