|Modules : Financials >> Multi-company|
In environments where there is more than one company operating, the|
Multi-Company Option has been developed to assist and streamline the
creation and optional consolidation of these companies.
Multi-Company Features Include:-
- The Multi-Company option allows for more than 100 companies to be created, each company operates independently.
- When creating new companies it is possible to copy the Chart of Accounts, and Financial Reports from an existing company.
- The Multi-Company option allows you to optionally consolidate general ledger balances from nominated companies. This can be done for all companies created or selecting specific companies for the consolidation process.
- In situations where you do not want the total balance of general ledger accounts being posted during the consolidation it is possible to nominate a percentage to include, eg. 60% of the account balances for a specific company will be posted during the consolidation process.
- To limit the access to the creation of new companies and the consolidation procedure both are password protected.
- It is always possible to identify within the consolidation company the originating company balances.
ARROW and the ARROW logo are registered ® trade marks of Arrow Research Corporation
Copyright © 2015 Federation International Pty Ltd All rights reserved.
Phone: (03) 9431-0000 Fax: (03) 9431-2799 Freecall: 1 800 4 ARROW