|Modules : Production/Costing >> Bill of materials|
The Arrow Bill of Materials module provides the tool through which raw
material stock levels are optimised by effective material requirement planning
and stock control.
Arrow Bill of Materials Module details the materials required to manufacture
a product. The Arrow Bill of Materials module links with Stock, Sales Orders,
Purchase Orders, and Job Costing.|
Bill of Materials Module Features Include:-
Back to Top
- The ability to copy existing bills to another bill.
- Text lines and block text can be entered on bill of materials.
- Both quantity and formula bills can be entered.
- Sales Order stock lines which link to a bill of materials finished good, can optionally be added to a production order, similarly job estimates can be transferred to a production order.
- When confirming production any quantity variances can be entered to ensure accurate costing for each production order.
- Ability to enter substitute components.
- Ability to enter up to 20 levels to each bill of material.
- Ability to enter fixed or variable costs in each bill of material.
- Ability to recost bills of materials, and "what if" cost variation analysis.
- Ability to enter the labour component for each bill.
- For those production orders with insufficient stock levels to fulfill production, purchase orders can optionally be created.
- Provides the mechanism to allow "product kitting" in sales orders and debtor invoicing.
Bill of Materials Reports Include:-
Back to Top
- Production Orders.
- Status by order.
- Status by stock.
- Status by required date.
- Completed orders list.
- Variances by order.
- Variances by stock.
- Stock usage.
- Where used list.
How The Bill of Materials Module Helps:-
Back to Top
- Ensures bill of material costs, and actual raw material costs are consistent, by providing a bill recosting facility.
- Helps in production planning and material resource planning, eg. printing production orders by required date.
- Ensures accurate costing for each production order by entering any variances, or substitutions that occur after production eg. breakages and waste.
- By integrating to sales orders, stock and job costing minimises double keying of production orders.
- Saves time when establishing similar bills providing a copying facility.
ARROW and the ARROW logo are registered ® trade marks of Arrow Research Corporation
Copyright © 2015 Federation International Pty Ltd All rights reserved.
Phone: (03) 9431-0000 Fax: (03) 9431-2799 Freecall: 1 800 4 ARROW