Modules : Security >> Security menu |
The Security Option has been designed to restrict and control access to
menu options, relating to an individual user and their security level.
When a user logs into Arrow, the menu displayed is customised according to
Security Menu Features Include:-
Back to Top
- The Security Option provides the mechanism to restrict and control access to users when logging into Arrow.
- The design is such that security levels from 0 - 9, zero being the lowest, 9 the highest, are allocated to selected modules and menu options or all modules and menu options depending on the requirements of each individual company.
- A user name is then created for each person requiring access into Arrow, this user name can optionally have a password. This user is then allocated the relevant security level of 0 - 9.
- When the user has logged into Arrow they will only see on their menu those options or modules that have a security level equal to or less than their user name security level.
- Hence, the menu is customised based on the user's security level.
ARROW and the ARROW logo are registered ® trade marks of Arrow Research Corporation
Copyright © 2015 Federation International Pty Ltd All rights reserved.
Phone: (03) 9431-0000 Fax: (03) 9431-2799 Freecall: 1 800 4 ARROW