Modules : Stock >> Serial / batch / roll tracking|
The Arrow Serial Tracking option provides the mechanism to easily and|
immediately identify, monitor and track the movement of stock items by
their unique characteristic, being a Serial Number, Batch or Roll.
This option integrates to all of the following Arrow Modules: Creditors,
Debtors, Stock, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, Job costing and Bill
of Materials. In manufacturing environments, when Bill of Materials is
implemented, both raw materials and/or finished goods can be tracked
by Serial/Batch or Roll Numbers.
Serial Tracking Features Include:-
- Provides the ability to assess and track warranty claim conditions.
- Provides the ability during the manufacturing process to allocate Serial/Batch numbers to raw materials and finished goods.
- Optionally able to enter expiry dates and production batch details.
- Optionally allocate Serial, Batch or Roll Numbers during sales order entry.
- Optionally allocate Serial, Batch or Roll Numbers during production order entry.
- Actual Cost of individual items can be monitored, and this cost can optionally be the basis for cost of sales calculation.
- Ability to have Multiple Bin locations per item.
- Global Stock search by Serial, Batch or Roll Numbers.
- Provision to record adjustments against Serial, Batch or Roll Numbers.
- Serial, Batch or Roll number reports can be based on the status of individual numbers, including expiry date range, production batch range or quantity selections.
ARROW and the ARROW logo are registered ® trade marks of Arrow Research Corporation
Copyright © 2015 Federation International Pty Ltd All rights reserved.
Phone: (03) 9431-0000 Fax: (03) 9431-2799 Freecall: 1 800 4 ARROW