|Modules : Stock >> Special pricing|
The Special Pricing Option provides the ability to set up and maintain special
prices for stock and customer.|
These special prices can be in the form of a special price, discount
percentage, discount value, markup percentage or price reduction. These
special prices can be set optionally including quantity breaks and date
Special Pricing Features Include:-
- Any of the above special prices can be based on selling price 1, 2, or 3, or on the average, standard or last cost or a nominated value.
- Special prices can be entered for Quantity Breaks. Up to 10 quantity breaks can be set for each special price.
- A Date Range can also be entered for each special price, and these can optionally be purged/deleted globally when required.
- When printing the stock price list, Special Prices can optionally be included in this report.
- To maintain special prices once entered it is possible to bulk price update these, either increase or decrease by percentage or dollar amount.
ARROW and the ARROW logo are registered ® trade marks of Arrow Research Corporation
Copyright © 2015 Federation International Pty Ltd All rights reserved.
Phone: (03) 9431-0000 Fax: (03) 9431-2799 Freecall: 1 800 4 ARROW