|Modules : System >> Data transfers|
The Data Transfer module enables data to be transferred
between locations. For example where a national company
has offices in every state they are able to send and receive
information between the branches and the head office. Data
Transfer can optionally integrate to the following modules:
Cashbook, Debtors, Stock, Creditors, General Ledger, Sales
Orders, Job Cost, Payroll and Bill of Materials.|
Data transfer features include:-
Back to Top
- Data can be transferred for selected or all modules with
the option to transfer master files, transaction or both.
- The system can be set to transfer data for a selected
data range, the current period or for all previous
- Data can be sent between sites electronically
(i.e.: over telephone lines via a modem) or on
physical media such as tape or diskette.
- The module allows the user to determine the frequency
of data transmission e.g.: information may be sent daily,
weekly, fortnightly, monthly, etc.
- The Data Transfer module manages the integrity of the
data. A detailed audit trail can be printed at the time of
each upload and download showing all transactions
which have been transferred
- Data Transfer will handle any number of locations.
Each site is identified by a unique three character text
identifier that distinguishes one site from another.
How the data transfer module helps:-
Information can be transferred between locations, e.g.:
customer orders and debtor receipts may be transferred
from a remote location to the head office on a daily
basis. Data Transfer can negate the need for remote
locations to be on-line via a dedicated telephone line,
thus providing a very cost-effective alternative.
Back to Top
Serial, Batch or Roll tracking option:-
The Arrow Serial Tracking option provides the mechanism to
easily and immediately identify, monitor and track the
movement of stock items by their unique characteristic,
being a Serial Number, Batch or Roll.
This option integrates to all of the following Arrow Modules:
Creditors, Debtors, Stock, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders,
Job Costing and Bill of Materials. In manufacturing
environments, when Bill of Materials is implemented, both
raw materials and/or finished goods can be tracked by
Serial, Batch or Roll Numbers.
Back to Top
Serial tracking features include:-
Back to Top
- Provides the ability to assess and track warranty claim
- Provides the ability during the manufacturing process to
allocate Serial/Batch numbers to raw materials and
- Optionally able to enter expiry dates and production
- Optionally allocate Serial, Batch or Roll Numbers during
sales order entry.
- Optionally allocated Serial, Batch or Roll Numbers
during production order entry.
- Actual cost of individual items can be monitored, and
this cost can optionally be the basis for cost of sales
- Ability to have Multiple Bin Locations per item.
- Global Stock search by Serial, Batch or Roll Numbers.
- Provision to record adjustments against, Serial, Batch or
- Serial, Batch or Roll number reports can be based on
the status of individual numbers, including expiry date
range, production batch range or quantity selections.
ARROW and the ARROW logo are registered ® trade marks of Arrow Research Corporation
Copyright © 2015 Federation International Pty Ltd All rights reserved.
Phone: (03) 9431-0000 Fax: (03) 9431-2799 Freecall: 1 800 4 ARROW